Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- A request of Isra & Miraj in Arabic
- husband love
- Imam Mahdi asm update
- Imam Ibn Abdal Barr on killing of women & children in battle
- Wazifa for a good halal Job
- Wudu and Namaz
- White Cloth on Kaaba Sharif
- Do i have to renew my wudu if i do it in the morning?
- Using cleansing cloths or baby wipes to make wudu?
- Permissable to consume alcoholic remedies?
- defiant son
- Tattoos in Islam.
- Eating pork meat
- weak faith
- Ruling on ISIS
- Sunnah ring
- Dream of maulana shaykh hisham
Sorry. No data so far.
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)