Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Confused – Request for guidance.
- Conflicting Isthikhaarah Results
- Dream on Jummah: Me, mum & brother are in garden, we see light sunrays shining in sky
- love back
- isthikara for love back to marry me
- friend isthikara
- first day isthikara
- Narration about prohibition of Quranic Amulets
- Blessing and Prayer
- Dua for Hajj
- Sultan Jinn
- The Path & Practice
- mother is ill
- Concerning Food
- Chest Pain and Gastric
- URGENT-Kind request for Isthikara Prayer for Marriage
- I want to become a Quran memorizer but I have short term memory
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 177 views
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 174 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 163 views
- Dream Interpretation 113 views
- Sultan Jinn 105 views
- DUA for having baby boy 89 views
- Ask a Question 88 views
- Taweez 82 views
- Narration about prohibition of Quranic Amulets 79 views
- first day isthikara 77 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)