Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Dream: Dreaming about angel of death (Malak al-Maut)
- Transferred or damaged by black magic jinn and evil eye
- Is it a good deed to teach and a sin not to teach?
- Sign of dua acceptance
- Dream: Saw a woman who is teaching me Sufism
- Its a family issue
- Istakhara request
- Dream: Im lying in bed feeling very ill
- Dream: yellow rope
- Dream: Accident
- Regarding a virgin sister.
- salah between asr and magrib
- prayer for parents acceptance for our marriage
- Divorce or hold out?
- Prayer request for easy and successful migration and black magic cure
- In a relationship with a girl for a long time
- rings in istakhara
- Pls help To save my marriage
- Dream: Allah Talah, Hazrat Mekaeel and Hazrat Jibraeel
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 242 views
- Ibn Arabi, Hallaj, etc… 240 views
- Life of the Ummah 1500 Years 233 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 195 views
- Is it a jinn what’s suffocating me 193 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 190 views
- Can’t be intimate with wife. Is he allowed to masturbate? 184 views
- Istikhara request 115 views
- Hadith 104 views
- big problem 99 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)