Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- my dead mother
- Revert Married to nn Muslim with 2 children
- What is the hikmah behind reciting Quran in dark Salaat and not reciting in day salat
- Clouds in my room
- Can’t complete courses
- Dua for wife to love Rasullah
- Dream: I saw MANY newborn babies wrapped in cloths
- Istikhara for marriage
- marrying the boy who loves me
- magic / nazar ?
- praying in Masjid al-Haram and grave of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq r a
- child does not speak
- Can you change who is in your naseeb through prayer?
- Dream: Sister dream’s of my suicide
- Kissing a friend
- sitting in a big boat
- Istikhara: Beautiful white Parrot
- following your ego
- someone putting taweez (amulet) to me
- Marriage without Wali.
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 216 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 137 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 98 views
- Dream Interpretation 75 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 66 views
- DUA for having baby boy 60 views
- Dream: I saw MANY newborn babies wrapped in cloths 59 views
- Istikhara for marriage 58 views
- Ask a Question 55 views
- magic / nazar ? 54 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)