Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Istikhara request
- Can’t be intimate with wife. Is he allowed to masturbate?
- Ibn Arabi, Hallaj, etc…
- big problem
- Is it a jinn what’s suffocating me
- Prayer for suitable marriage proposal
- indecent thoughts and envies
- Dream interpretation
- meat me my late brother
- Get my love back
- Hisbul Bahr permission
- Explanation for the reply for family prayer
- When to perform istikhara for marriage
- Obstacles, anxiety, I have no interest in life, unable to leave the house
- Sign for our house
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 274 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 193 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 171 views
- Can’t be intimate with wife. Is he allowed to masturbate? 127 views
- Life of the Ummah 1500 Years 118 views
- Ibn Arabi, Hallaj, etc… 106 views
- Is it a jinn what’s suffocating me 93 views
- Dream Interpretation 82 views
- Ask a Question 79 views
- DUA for having baby boy 69 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)