Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- The Black dog family
- Toilet exposure
- Meeting Shaykh Hamza Yusuf but didn’t say salam to him
- Make a dua
- 3 dreams about Sayyidina Rasulillah pbuh pt3
- Trouble in married life
- post-surgery death
- for love
- ‘Ashari Tampering’
- husband wife misunderstanding husband left me
- My teacher
- I want to be an Alim (In Sha Allah)
- Shaykh Hisham waking me up and saw noor from behind.
- Visa Issue
- travelling at night for woman and child
- breast milk
- Sudden autism in a 6 year old boy
- Blocked life since 3 years ago.
- solve trouble
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 233 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 123 views
- Dream Interpretation 100 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 95 views
- Wazifa for the baby boy 72 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 69 views
- Ask a Question 69 views
- The Black dog family 60 views
- DUA for having baby boy 57 views
- Toilet exposure 53 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)