Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- High top
- Where is Allah?
- Getting older waiting for marriage proposal
- Pray for my husband
- The Quran dream
- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
- Green colour
- Permission for 2nd marriage
- Dream After Istikhara
- Son left home
- I wish he could stop this habit
- wants to khula with my husband
- What does ihram for hajj ifrad, qiran, and tamattu` mean?
- a child’s hajj
- What are the Sunnahs of hajj?
- What conditions make hajj obligatory?
- What nullifies Hajj?
- What is the ruling on women performing the pilgrimage without a mahram?
- Should I be veiled to perform hajj?
- How to do request Qurbani on behalf of my family?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 301 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 244 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 154 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 118 views
- High top 90 views
- Dream Interpretation 89 views
- Green colour 86 views
- DUA for having baby boy 83 views
- Where is Allah? 77 views
- Wazifa for the baby boy 75 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)