Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- We are praying to get together. Please help.
- About the invention
- Dhikr and work
- menses and angels
- Salaah in masjid
- Can I pray while wearing shorts under my Jilaba?
- Sex slaves in Islam
- Unhappy in marriage
- Under eye dark circles
- My fiance says he does not love me anymore. How to bring him back?
- I saw two dreams one a day before one a day after
- Dream: Golden/yellow snake dream
- Hit my fiance…
- Dream: relative with cancer, distressed mum
- DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Duah for someone to convert
- Dream: Snake sitting still
- Dream: Moon turns into rainbow flower
- Haraam Earnings
- Your most earnest dua
- Fatwa about shortening the fast in Northern countries 607 views
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 411 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 293 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 219 views
- Latest Posts 155 views
- Ask a Question 143 views
- Dream Interpretation 142 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 142 views
- DUA for having baby boy 125 views
- Happiness and love 122 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)