Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Secret Nikkah
- Organ Transplants
- Maulana Shaykh Nazim
- Dhikr by Numbers
- I want to take Bayya
- please help to get my lover back.
- Please pray
- problem in sleeping
- Istikhara for medicine
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Freedom from Haraam Earnings
- Very Big Fight
- Khulafa of Mahdi ‘Alaihi Salaam
- Differences within Islam
- Grandshaykh in Dream; People not Covered
- health condition from sin for recovery
- Did I do the dua right?
- dua and dhikr needed
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 282 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 179 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 164 views
- Blood Moons in Islam 130 views
- Latest Posts 103 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 95 views
- Dream Interpretation 71 views
- The Most Powerful Wazifa 71 views
- Ask a Question 68 views
- Secret Nikkah 60 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)