Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Spreading Knowledge
- Vision in namaz
- Black magic being done on us by family
- Some of the Rock looking at me
- Saw a Vision after Missing Qiyamul Layl and Fajr
- Is this Nikah Valid?
- Dream: Soul
- istikhara/dua guidence needed please
- Musawwir prayer
- Breathing and meditating on the sensations within, doing dhikr with breath and the feelings within.
- 786 asking permission
- Dream: Going to meet Prophet Syedina Yusuf a.s
- Dream: defecate and naked
- Dream: Proposal and incestous relationship
- My husband is going wrong path. Please save my marriage.
- Please help! My husband is having strong ego and doesn’t come next to me
- Dua for my 20 month baby and my pregnancy
- Dream: Mother sees her daughter wearing high heeled shoes
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 285 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 182 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 176 views
- Dream Interpretation 145 views
- Latest Posts 144 views
- Ask a Question 101 views
- DUA for having baby boy 90 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 80 views
- The Most Powerful Wazifa 72 views
- Saw a Vision after Missing Qiyamul Layl and Fajr 68 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)