Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Istikhara for marriage
- marrying the boy who loves me
- magic / nazar ?
- praying in Masjid al-Haram and grave of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq r a
- child does not speak
- Can you change who is in your naseeb through prayer?
- Dream: Sister dream’s of my suicide
- Kissing a friend
- sitting in a big boat
- Istikhara: Beautiful white Parrot
- following your ego
- someone putting taweez (amulet) to me
- Marriage without Wali.
- Children’s education
- Seeing Shaykh Nazim..
- sheep eating skinned little lambs
- Salah with Children
- taking bath in a dream
- To be blessed with love,health and settling down in American-urdu speaking man.
- dream about hazrat abdul qadir jillani
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 173 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 108 views
- Dream Interpretation 82 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 73 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 72 views
- marrying the boy who loves me 66 views
- magic / nazar ? 65 views
- DUA for having baby boy 62 views
- Istikhara for marriage 61 views
- Wazifa for the baby boy 60 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)