Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- sadaqa for tips?
- virtues of one’s last words being the kalima
- Intentions and Actions
- Veins read the name Allah.
- Does the number ’34’ have any meaning
- Prince Charles
- Can I Join the Naqshbandi tariqa
- mother and hygiene
- Walking along a narrow path
- Halal/non-Halal kitchen equipment segregation
- Engagement breaking
- idah of breastfeeding woman
- abusive words
- Started College
- prayer for sickness
- Is it not shirk addressing the prophet?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 165 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 131 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 88 views
- ijazah 59 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 57 views
- Dream Interpretation 54 views
- Wazifa for the baby boy 45 views
- DUA for having baby boy 41 views
- Ask a Question 39 views
- Dua to look attractive 37 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)