Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Guide him to convert
- Shaykh Abdul qadir al jilani
- Architecture Thesis my final submission need help
- Multiple Sclerosis
- To Clear My Doubt About Bayyah
- severe depression and no hope
- I need a dua to remove unlawful love from my heart
- Careless Father
- Cat dreams
- Redressing stolen money
- Prayed jenaze while being a junub. Please tell me how to recompense this.
- Is homeopathy halal for chronic disease
- Question about Kufr
- **Urgent** Please for Allah’s sake, someone pls help me!!!!
- Non-24 Hour and ocd since childhood
- Husband has hidden marriage with my in-laws and not stay with me
- Celebrating Laylat al-Bara`ah
- Forgiveness and Love of Ahl Al Bayt
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 244 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 217 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 178 views
- Is this an authentic Hadith? 169 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 109 views
- Nikah In Ramadhan 99 views
- mountain 83 views
- Dream Interpretation 81 views
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females? 77 views
- Dua to look attractive 70 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)