Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Please comment: Australian Muslim male students decline shaking hands of women
- Is wearing magnetic bracelet for good circulation halaal for male kid?
- Family Planning permissible?
- What happens if end times approach nearer…
- Rafidi attacks against Sahaba
- Health problems
- For special dua
- difficulties in life
- Parents are forcing me to marry with my cousin.I’ll die plz help me
- Explaining Koran
- Salat o salam
- Dua for a gorgeous face
- Imaan and education
- Dreams of becoming abdaal
- Rose Bush with Thorns
- Seeing deceased Grandfather
- love and loss
- My father’s changed
- Dream of Shaykh Habib Umar
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 362 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 249 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 166 views
- Dream Interpretation 143 views
- Latest Posts 96 views
- Ask a Question 92 views
- Rafidi attacks against Sahaba 92 views
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females? 68 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 56 views
- The Most Powerful Wazifa 53 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)