Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Rafidi attacks against respected Sahaba
- Explaining Koran
- Salat o salam
- Dua for a gorgeous face
- Imaan and education
- Dreams of becoming abdaal
- Rose Bush with Thorns
- Seeing deceased Grandfather
- love and loss
- My father’s changed
- Dream of Shaykh Habib Umar
- Permissible to keep blessed name?
- Ranks of Angels
- Prayer request: To become a medical doctor
- Dream including Shaykh Bahauddin
- Istikhara good
- Kaaba Flooding.
- Will God conceal sins?
- Seeing Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 341 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 224 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 183 views
- Dream Interpretation 140 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 132 views
- DUA for having baby boy 92 views
- Wazifa for the baby boy 83 views
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females? 79 views
- Ask a Question 74 views
- Dua for a gorgeous face 60 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)