Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Names of Prophet’s Family on Walls of Home
- Divorcing in red dress
- Dream of qurbani of a sheep in the veranda of my house.
- Is Friday Eid?
- To get lost love back
- Look for new job, trip
- why am I angry?
- Seeking advice
- Is Husband’s nikah broken on wife’s death?
- Hazrat Imam Hussain Dream
- Seeing Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani Hazrat in a dream
- Dream: Sayyida Fatima Alayha-Salaam
- dream about decreasing wird
- Dream of Prophet (Saw)
- Dream on 25th Dhul-Hijjah
- Debating salafis
- Hazrat Ali aleyis salam mazar dream
- Green parrot
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 193 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 117 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 75 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 74 views
- Dream Interpretation 65 views
- Ask a Question 43 views
- Prayer for weight gain 38 views
- Dua to look attractive 36 views
- Prayer Request 34 views
- DUA for having baby boy 34 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)