Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- dream after Juma
- seeking guidance
- Dream about Masjid al Haram
- One proposal came for me.
- I want my husband back to me
- Fasting in Ramadan
- Green Dome of Prophet’s Mosque (s) and Shaykh Nazim
- Islamic emphasis on gold and silver
- Maulana Sheikh Hisham’s name Ihda
- blood on hands
- Waiting to see Rasulallah(S) (Allah Knows best)
- Permissible to pray for my non-Muslim father?
- Prayers on Nisfu Sha`ban
- Amal khandiyas
- Visiting Masjid-e-Nabwi with Shaykh Kabbani
- baya` and muraqabah
- to find a job
- sabah namazına
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 313 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 239 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 166 views
- Dream Interpretation 105 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 100 views
- DUA for having baby boy 86 views
- Ask a Question 79 views
- Wazifa for the baby boy 77 views
- cancer 54 views
- Names of Ashab-e-Kahf 52 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)