Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- abusive words
- Started College
- prayer for sickness
- Is it not shirk addressing the prophet?
- Permission to recite Qasida Ghausiyyah…
- Dream about islamic books
- Eating dog meat
- deceased mother
- Dua request
- Ziyarat al Qubur, Ziyarat al Salihin, Ziyarat al Anbiya
- Dispose paper with Quran or hadith halal way & latin font with it also
- Permission to recite hizb sayfiyyu
- Prayer request before starting new business
- Debt and Namaz
- secret 2nd marriage
- Istikhara dream for continuing in marriage or not
- hadeeth: Surat at-Tawba
- Dua and repenting for sexual sins
- Happily Married but can’t get intimate?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 192 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 179 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 113 views
- Dream Interpretation 93 views
- Ask a Question 59 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 58 views
- Wazifa for the baby boy 55 views
- Names of Ashab-e-Kahf 51 views
- New User Registration 43 views
- DUA for having baby boy 40 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)