Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- for love
- ‘Ashari Tampering’
- husband wife misunderstanding husband left me
- My teacher
- I want to be an Alim (In Sha Allah)
- Shaykh Hisham waking me up and saw noor from behind.
- Visa Issue
- travelling at night for woman and child
- breast milk
- Sudden autism in a 6 year old boy
- Blocked life since 3 years ago.
- solve trouble
- Mothers Dream on Jummah
- isitkhara 2
- Arctic Death
- Raising Children in Naqshbandi Way
- Sheikh nazim Rajab month
- Masturbation and sex toys
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 216 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 139 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 104 views
- Ask a Question 88 views
- Blood Moons in Islam 84 views
- Dream Interpretation 79 views
- DUA for having baby boy 75 views
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya 60 views
- Wazifa for the baby boy 58 views
- The Most Powerful Wazifa 41 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)