Under the leadership and guidance of His Eminence as-Sayyid as-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani we would like to reiterate that the Naqshbandiyya Nazimiyya Sufi Order is strictly based on Shari`ah, the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the pristine teachings of the esteemed and noble teachers of the Naqshbandi silsilah.
Our mission remains to be true to the teachings of our guide, the late Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, and continue to develop and enhance the legacy Mawlana Shaykh Nazim has built all over the world.
We are not responsible for the actions of anyone claiming to be an adherent of the Sufi Order. All actions are to be judged against the yardstick of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sall 'Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- 2 moons crashing into each other
- Big cat
- entering Prophets peace be upon him, grave place
- need my husband back
- my dead mother
- Revert Married to nn Muslim with 2 children
- What is the hikmah behind reciting Quran in dark Salaat and not reciting in day salat
- Clouds in my room
- Can’t complete courses
- Dua for wife to love Rasullah
- Dream: I saw MANY newborn babies wrapped in cloths
- Istikhara for marriage
- marrying the boy who loves me
- magic / nazar ?
- praying in Masjid al-Haram and grave of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq r a
- child does not speak
- Can you change who is in your naseeb through prayer?
- Dream: Sister dream’s of my suicide
- Kissing a friend
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing) 173 views
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua 113 views
- my dead mother 91 views
- Latest Posts 90 views
- Ask a Question 88 views
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)? 88 views
- need my husband back 84 views
- Revert Married to nn Muslim with 2 children 83 views
- Dream Interpretation 79 views
- What is the hikmah behind reciting Quran in dark Salaat and not reciting in day salat 79 views
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Prophet Muhammad (s)