- Qur'an & Tafsir (139)
- Hadith (266)
- Takhrij (35)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (534)
- Dream Interpretation (4,802)
- Prayer Request (3,055)
- Health (552)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,296)
- Permission (340)
- `Ibadat – Worship (759)
- Family Issues (1,580)
- Marriage/Divorce (640)
- Halal & Haram (673)
- Women's Issues (277)
- General (911)
- History (172)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Author Archives: Shaykh Senad Agic
Question: I heard that children born out of wedlock are lower and Allah doesn’t like them and I thought Allah only cares about virtue and all are equal. Answer: Children born out of wedlock should be treated kindly, raised in … Continue reading
Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatuLLAH
1. I want to know where i can learn about the 99 names of ALLAH Aza wa Jal so i can make dhikr with them. A list or something.
For example, Ya Rahman for marriage, job and giving away ones daughter for marriage. Etc.
2. And i wanted to ask if this is sufficient so i can do this dhikr or do i then still need to learn more in order to elimante the dangers of this dhikr (as i got told if i dont know about the names and recitate all 99 at once in dhikr that sihr will come down on me or jinn will make niyyah if i dont have one)
uhibbukum fiLLAH wa salam. Continue reading
Please tell me how to enter the ‘Neighborhood of Allah’?
There’s a hadith (Abu dawud # 331) where the Holy Prophet (SAWS) made Tayammum on a wall. Is it only on walls made of earth? Continue reading
Bismillah Rahman rahim salat wa salam 3la sayidina Mohamad.
Salam 3laleykom, can you tell me how I have to dress when I take a ghossol because I heard that it’s better to not be all naked. Continue reading
As Salaamu Alaikum. I would like to know can hasad (envy) change your Taqdeer? I know that it can cause physical illness, but can it change the Divine Decree of Allah in aspects like getting married, having children etc.? Continue reading
I took a loan of money from my Financial institution and I am paying ribaa on that amount.
What can I do so Allah ta’ala forgive me this? Is there anyway to expiate this? Continue reading
Salam Walaykum, Is it a must law to be humble? Continue reading
How to proceed when you arrive late to the masjid and the jamat is already praying tarawih. Should we pray salatul isha first alone and then join? Thanks and Salam.