- Qur'an & Tafsir (137)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (513)
- Dream Interpretation (4706)
- Prayer Request (2970)
- Health (537)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2252)
- Permission (328)
- `Ibadat – Worship (753)
- Family Issues (1526)
- Marriage/Divorce (604)
- Halal & Haram (659)
- Women's Issues (276)
- General (809)
- History (169)
- Du’a For Kasyaf
- Rijalul ghayb
- Are the Khawarij of today Kuffar?
- Seeing Shaykh Nazim
- Dream: Peace and blessings upon the 5 most known prophets and for mercy upon parents
- Is Organ ( heart ) Transplantation Allowed in Islam?
- How to ask question to Allah (swt)
- Prayer Request: Istikhaara prayer
- Can a Muslim woman work?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Belief & Doctrine
I read the following regarding Imam Ahmed (Rahimahullah), written by a Sunni scholar… Continue reading
What are the gender of jinns, the anti-Christ and shaytan? I just want to know because I’m sure many non-Muslims were thinking of that.
I know that one of the signs of judgement is that there are more women than men & does that make them a curse because of their growing numbers? They didn’t ask to be females so is it their fault? Continue reading
Asalaamo alaykim sultana ul-awliya Sheikh Nazim and Sheikh Hisham. Please guide me I am in strange situation I live in uk, preston I used to teach Quran in mosque but after several months they kicked me out. Continue reading
As you might be aware about this http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/JOVtsY7mRc4/maxresdefault.jpg the blood moons that fall on jewish holidays and some say that they signify the end of times, something only Allah (swt) knows about, are there any significance to blood moons in Islam? Continue reading
Assalammualaikum. With regards to the Sohba given by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani on the warning from Shaykh Nazim ” Beware of Gheeratullah!” The Shaykhs speaks the truth. Continue reading
Hi, could you tell me what are the responsibilities of a Muslim with a mental illness? Thank you.
I am a 20 year old student. In the past I have had problems with waswaas (blasphemous thoughts from the shaytaan), Alhamdulillah I have to a great extent recovered from this. But lately, I have been receiving intuition that Allah swt is talking to me and guiding me in all matters of life. Continue reading