- Qur'an & Tafsir (136)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (175)
- Belief & Doctrine (510)
- Dream Interpretation (4678)
- Prayer Request (2949)
- Health (536)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2225)
- Permission (317)
- `Ibadat – Worship (748)
- Family Issues (1512)
- Marriage/Divorce (594)
- Halal & Haram (653)
- Women's Issues (273)
- General (775)
- History (168)
- Lost and Found?
- Are illegitimate children important and legitimate?
- Dhikr with all 99 names and learn about them
- Permission to recite Dua E Dawood A.S
- Changing what is allowed by Allah haram?
- Can women go outside of their homes
- acceptance of prayer
- Want to be healthy and really handsome
- Request to Shaykh Hisham Alkabbani
- rizkh problem
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
`Ibadat – Worship
I need to know if my salat is accepted while wearing magic taweez or is the salat not accepted even though proper wudhu and prayer is performed. Continue reading
Is it permitted for a woman to make ziyara of a nabi or wali during her menses?
I was wondering what are the proper steps and things one must do to give a completely lead the Jummah prayer. I have seen video of our Master Mawlana Shaykh Hisham (qas). Please guide me, Jazak Allah.
Sheikh this year the day of Arafah which is 9th Dhul Hijja falls on a Friday, therefore is stated it is Hajj al-Akbar, is this indeed the case? Continue reading
There’s a hadith (Abu dawud # 331) where the Holy Prophet (SAWS) made Tayammum on a wall. Is it only on walls made of earth? Continue reading
I intend on completing hajj this year InshaAllah and have reservations about use of medication to stop/delay menstruation. Continue reading
I have this deep concern in the matter of the ruling laa qadha’ for pregnant ladies that is circulating freely in social media. Dr Asri the Ex-Mufti of Perlis gave this fatwa that pregnant ladies does not need to qadha’ their Ramadhan, it’s sufficient for them to only pay fidyah. Continue reading
How to proceed when you arrive late to the masjid and the jamat is already praying tarawih. Should we pray salatul isha first alone and then join? Thanks and Salam.
I would like to ask for permission for Hajj for this year, 2014, for myself and my husband.
Also I request you to please pray for my mother, who dislocated her Hip recently, and had to undergo surgery and is still not completely well/mobile. Continue reading
I have 2 queries:
1. I have slight deviated nasal septum and do suffer from severe sinuses from time to time. I may need to use nasal drops like oxyspray or nasovion / otrivin to open up my nose even during the fast as I am not able to breath by mouth. Continue reading