- Qur'an & Tafsir (137)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (513)
- Dream Interpretation (4706)
- Prayer Request (2970)
- Health (537)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2251)
- Permission (328)
- `Ibadat – Worship (753)
- Family Issues (1526)
- Marriage/Divorce (604)
- Halal & Haram (659)
- Women's Issues (276)
- General (809)
- History (169)
- Rijalul ghayb
- Are the Khawarij of today Kuffar?
- Seeing Shaykh Nazim
- Dream: Peace and blessings upon the 5 most known prophets and for mercy upon parents
- Is Organ ( heart ) Transplantation Allowed in Islam?
- How to ask question to Allah (swt)
- Prayer Request: Istikhaara prayer
- Can a Muslim woman work?
- Prohibited relationships
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Siyam – Fasting
I have this deep concern in the matter of the ruling laa qadha’ for pregnant ladies that is circulating freely in social media. Dr Asri the Ex-Mufti of Perlis gave this fatwa that pregnant ladies does not need to qadha’ their Ramadhan, it’s sufficient for them to only pay fidyah. Continue reading
I have 2 queries:
1. I have slight deviated nasal septum and do suffer from severe sinuses from time to time. I may need to use nasal drops like oxyspray or nasovion / otrivin to open up my nose even during the fast as I am not able to breath by mouth. Continue reading
1. My mother is a diabetic and heart patient who is in her 60s, she has always fasted and this year she has had a lot of pain in her body from various illnesses as noted. Please advise if she is able to fast, and if not what she needs to do. Continue reading
What is the islamic ruling on flight attendants who fly internationally daily and fasting Ramadan? I would feel awful not fasting a whole month because of my work. Is it permissible to feed 60 homeless people a day for that purpose? Continue reading
We see that such practice existed among the shites (the shiite scholar al-Mufid (d.413H) for example as quoted by Marion Holmez’s in “The Birth of The Prophet Muhammad: Devotional Piety in Sunni Islam”) Continue reading
I’d like to know whether it is allowed not to rinse the mouth in wudu during Ramadan to avoid occasional swallowing of its remains. Continue reading
Question: As salamAlaykum, I have been fasting for 12yrs now with liver dysfunction and on the whole it has been ok for Me, but last month of Ramadhan due to the very long days and the heat was physically difficult … Continue reading
We Muslims at Finland have to fast over 20 (21 at beginning) hours a day. Are we allowed to follow the fatwa from dar ul-ifta, to fast with mekka time or by calculated time all around the year.
Question: Do we fast on Thursday? Can we pray Eid on Friday?
Ma’Salaam Continue reading
One of my co-employees requested me to ask Shk. Hisham about making up her fasting for Ramadan for 10 years. She is from a South Asian country and she stated that she started her period at the age of 9 years old. Continue reading