- Qur'an & Tafsir (133)
- Hadith (268)
- Takhrij (38)
- Sunnah (184)
- Belief & Doctrine (555)
- Dream Interpretation (4,877)
- Prayer Request (3,209)
- Health (567)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,349)
- Permission (363)
- `Ibadat – Worship (779)
- Family Issues (1,654)
- Marriage/Divorce (697)
- Halal & Haram (690)
- Women's Issues (281)
- General (948)
- History (164)
- Prophet Muhammad sall ‘Allahu `alayhi wa sallam.
- Want to get married with him
- potential partner
- Naqshbandi Clothing
- Request for marriage Istikarah prayer please
- Sources for Hadith on Imam al Mahdi
- VERY URGENT PLEASE ASK MAWLANA TO MAKE DUA!!
- Dua of dawood help and permission
- request for istikhara prayer
- Seeking blessing of father
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Wazifa for the baby boy
Zakat & Sadaqah
Sometimes I cannot find anyone to give sadaqa or food near where I live.
Is it acceptable to pay zakat, give daily sadaqa and offer meals using the websites below? Continue reading
On October 2014 I sold part of my piece of land, after I put down our house for 40 years to the ground, and I received from the buyer about $200,000. Continue reading
Are you able to give Zakat to your own blood sister, who has no husband or children? Sister does not have much to live on, lives alone.
A family is having huge debt and has no income for supporting their life expenses daily. They depend on others’s generosity.A friend of mine wants to give his zakat for them but he found out that family actually has more than 150gram gold/silver as investment… Continue reading
I just want an authentic proof that why Syeds are not eligible for Zakat? Because I believe all humans are equal. Continue reading
I converted to islam recently, two years ago, and al hambduliLlah, i have being paying the zakat of id al Fitr.
I think it’s of on sa’ of dates or other… i’ve being paying about 8 or 9 $. Continue reading
Please define the term sadaqa as it is used so often by many. Can Sayed’s take sadaqa and zakat?
I have two rental property and I dont make money end of the year as I have expenses against them. However, I have equities on both of them as the mortgage money is decreasing towards principal… Continue reading