- Qur'an & Tafsir (139)
- Hadith (275)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (196)
- Belief & Doctrine (567)
- Dream Interpretation (5,096)
- Prayer Request (3,372)
- Health (587)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,411)
- Permission (391)
- `Ibadat – Worship (836)
- Family Issues (1,705)
- Marriage/Divorce (729)
- Halal & Haram (757)
- Women's Issues (290)
- General (959)
- History (169)
- vacation horror
- letter from Shaykh
- Permission for Khatme Khwajagan
- Betting on skill based sports halal or haram?
- ayahuasca and similar entheogens
- Naad-e-Ali dua for hajat
- Is breaking ties of an abusive family allowed?
- Is forex trading halal?
- Dreams of the Holy Kaaba pt1
- Istikhara prayer regarding choosing life partner
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
Qur’an & Tafsir
I read in the introductory pages of تنوير الحوالك. Sharh Muwatta by Imam Sayyuti that Imam Sayyyuti was good in some subjects including hisaab (حساب). Continue reading
A question from a new mureed. Asked to know what is the short meaning of Alif Laam Mim Saad. Continue reading
What is the meaning of Kaf Ha Ya `Ayn Sad with which Surah Maryam begins?
I just hear hikmah about subject question that Jinnat and shayateen are more power full at night Continue reading
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham once read a beautiful narration of the events of the Elephant, in which Sayyidina Abdul Muttalib ascended with all the people of Mecca Jabal Qubays and watched as Abraha arrived with his army. Continue reading
Bringing smart phone containing quran verses when enter inside toilet is permissible? Continue reading
Is it permissible to quote the translation of Quran verses in any other language… Continue reading
In Sahih Muslim there is a hadith about the sins of Muslims being given to the يهود و نصارى. A scholar said that the hadith is rejected and weak because it contradicts the Quranic verse on soul bearing the burdens of another. Continue reading
How do we dispose of scripts of the Holy Qur’an?