- Qur'an & Tafsir (136)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (175)
- Belief & Doctrine (510)
- Dream Interpretation (4678)
- Prayer Request (2949)
- Health (536)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2225)
- Permission (317)
- `Ibadat – Worship (748)
- Family Issues (1512)
- Marriage/Divorce (594)
- Halal & Haram (653)
- Women's Issues (273)
- General (775)
- History (168)
- Lost and Found?
- Are illegitimate children important and legitimate?
- Dhikr with all 99 names and learn about them
- Permission to recite Dua E Dawood A.S
- Changing what is allowed by Allah haram?
- Can women go outside of their homes
- acceptance of prayer
- Want to be healthy and really handsome
- Request to Shaykh Hisham Alkabbani
- rizkh problem
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
I wanted to ask if Shaykh Hisham AlKabbani could record recitations for Ruqya as the Muslims could highly benefit by his blessed voice? Continue reading
Please give me zikhar or wazifa for barkah in rizkh and to solve my financial problem. Please please help me… Continue reading
Saw Mawlana Shaykh Nazim, we were in a large dhikr house, in the dream somebody (face hidden) mentions to Mawlana “this is [private]” (my first name). Mawlana is standing with his walking stick (he looks healthier and younger), gives me a very big smile. Wondering what this means? Continue reading
Please tell me how to enter the ‘Neighborhood of Allah’?
Salam Shaykh, I would like Ijazah for Rattib and Wird Al Bahr.
2)What dua do you reccomend for anxiety? Continue reading
What is the adab of reading Al-Fateha? Why Shaykh Hisham Kabbani always wipe his face with his both hands after reading Al-Fateha. Continue reading
There are two versions of the dua of hazrat daud as on ur site, one is aatif and the other is alahuma layin, now which one is the real dua, alahuma aatif or layin? Continue reading
AoA ,I have been a very old mureed of Sheikh Sahib.I ask couple of time for the permission to start with Darood e Dawood but without any reply I just started with Visualizing the prayers of Sheikh Sahib. Continue reading
allahumma layyin qalba fulan ibne fulana kama layyintal hadeeda li syyedina dawood alayhis sallam is it correct? When and how many times I should read it? And how many times?