Dream Interpretation

Before submitting your request, please try searching first. There are many similar requests. As you type in the search form you will see tips.

Enter your dream for interpretation here. Please write only one paragraph with the highlights of the dream, not in detail. Your dream and its interpretation will appear on the site, but it will remain anonymous.

About Dream Interpretation

Our volunteer staff of scholars invest enormous time and effort in answering your questions, dreams and prayer requests. We hope you will assist this effort with a donation to eShaykh, however small.

One Response to Dream Interpretation

1. ALIHAYDAR says:

SALAMOUN LAEYKOUM YA SULTAN SHAYHK HISHAM EFENDI, I KISS YOUR HANDS. ONE MONTH AGO, IN MY DREAM I SAW, MAWLANA , HE WAS SAYING TO ME THAT I SHOULD READ THE QURAN BY PUTTING -CENTERING THE VERSES TO THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE. IN MY DREAM I SAW ALSO THESE CORANIC VERSETS.