Dream: Allah’s punishment

Dream:

Please ask Maulana Sheikh Nazim to help. Dream that I lost my mind and fake pir used by family and unknown future family in which I’m engaged into. The fake hits me and I say if you harm me I swear by Allah and the sword of Muhammad SAW that I will kill you. Then a demon which had possessed me leaves me. I heard in the dream Allah is severe before the dream and after the dream, I heard Allah kulli shay in qadeer. In reality I  lost my mind, Allah cured me and I am sane now. After this dream I am afraid that it will all happen again. I fear Allah so much after all this that I have no hope in Him: someone told me in an ilham that Maulana Nazim will tell me that some people fear Allah too much and that Allah puts hope in them. I was told to fear Allah like Maulana says.

Interpretation:

Audhu billahi min ash-shaytan ir-rajim
Bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm

Wa `alaykumu s-salāmu wa rahmatu l-lāhi wa barakātuh,

Insha Allah Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani is praying for you. You may recite the du’a ayatul kursi 7 times daily and you will be protected insh Allah.

And Allah knows best

Wissam

About Imam Wissam NDir

Imam Wissam N'dir is a student of Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al-Haqqani and Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for the past 15 years. Born in Senegal, Imam Wissam currently resides in Canada.
This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation. Bookmark the permalink.