Dream: Black snake and a scary dragon

Dream:

Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatahu,

A friend of mine shared his dream with me in which he saw himself struggling against a black terrifying snake. He succeeded in killing it but then an even more fearsome dragon took its place. He tried very hard to kill it but in vain. He finally realised that he cannot kill the dragon. After a while the dragon took the form of a beautiful girl which attracted my friend and the attraction seemed to overwhelm him as the vision ended.

Please shed some light on this.

Interpretation:

Wa alaikum as salaam,

There are many possible interpretations of snakes and dragons, but the common thread between snakes and dragons in a dream is that they can represent an enemy. Black snakes represent strong enemies as opposed to white snakes. The fact that the dragon changed to a beautiful girl indicates that the enemy is concealing his/her purpose. Advise your friend to recite salawat and increase his dhikr. Perhaps he or she should make dua to gain further clarity. Please note that this is a possible interpretation, not the definitive one.

And Allah knows best.

Yusuf Husain

About Yusuf Hussain

Studied under Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for the last 5 years, and prior to that another an Uwaisi Shaykh in Pakistan for two years from '93-96 and intensive self-study. Secular Education: 1997-2001 bachelors in Computer Science 2008-present masters of business adminstration
This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation. Bookmark the permalink.