Dream: Cylinders

Dream:

Salams,

Dream 1) 2 dragons fighting in sky. Bad one turns into helicopter and drops cylinder bombs around me. I was outside neighbours house, and went into mine.

Dream 2) Cylinder flasks were very tempting. Claimed all sorts of special benefits. But really, they brought darkness and calamity. I told the police who were on to it.

Dream 3) My wifes dream: Neighbour was in house with cylinder jars. He said they had beeswax in them. But on them said “rum”. So she made him leave.

Thanks for your help.

Interpretation:

Wa alaikum as salaam,

Inshallah Mawlana will pray for your protection. Continue to recite salawat and stay connected to the tariqa.

Yusuf Husain

About Yusuf Hussain

Studied under Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for the last 5 years, and prior to that another an Uwaisi Shaykh in Pakistan for two years from '93-96 and intensive self-study. Secular Education: 1997-2001 bachelors in Computer Science 2008-present masters of business adminstration
This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation. Bookmark the permalink.