Dream: Deceased Father

Dream:

Asalkium dear staff, may ALLAH’S mercy be upon you.

Awhile ago my brother-in-law said a lot abusive stuff to my auntie and she was very upset; could this dream be regards to that?

My auntie had a dream about her deceased brother who is also my father. She dreamt that she was in a house with a lot of people and it was very busy. Her mother had just finished having an operation and was sitting there crying, there was also a dead person in the room and everyone was surrounded. My father was wearing a grey colour suit and he went and sat down on the couch next to my brother-in-law. My aunty went to approach my father but he wouldn’t say anything. My brother-in-law looked at my auntie and put his head back down in shame over and over and wouldn’t speak. My father seemed very upset.

walkium salam.

Interpretation:

audhu billah mina ‘sh-shaytani ‘r-rajeem,

Bismillahi ‘r-Rahmani ‘r-Raheem,

Alhamdulillah your aunt was able to see her brother (your father) in the dream, showing that his soul is free and not in suffering.  He went to sit with your brother-in-law showing a gesture of reconciliation. Try to make harmony within the family because our time in this world is so short compared to akhira.  The corpse here shows dunya according to the hadith: Dunya is a corpse and those running after it are like dogs.  Let things go for Allah’s sake and try to bring peace among the relatives. Wa Allahu ‘alam.

Dr. Karim Tourk

This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.