Eid Milad, Dream of Prophet (s)

Question:

I saw this dream on eid Milad, tabir pls by MSH. Many people┬ásit with SAWS on dinner table & he teaches us manner 2 eat food I look at SAWS & open arms read Darood & sob. He takes a piece of bread – points 2 me & says to my dead sister feed him. She licks the bread feeds me & I sob. My mom sits with us.

Answer:

Seeing Nabiullah Muhammad (s) is one of the greatest blessings, and means you will be protected from seven trials in dunya and seven trials in Akhira. the Prophet (s) training you in eating means learn the Sunnah of food and eating and feeding others well, which is the way of the Naqshbandi Tariqah. Bread means provision, spiritual and physical, which is the result of your deceased sister’s prayers for you and your mother. Sobbing in the dream indicates a state of immense spiritual blessing and joy. Allah knows best.

Taher Siddiqui

This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.