Dream: I saw Mecca

Question:

Assalamu alaikum,

I am male. I saw my fiancée in my dream who was separated by her father from me who did blackmagic on her & separated us & then I was In Mecca. I saw a huge beautiful garden on the way to Mecca (inside the way to Mecca). It was never ending.the biggest beautiful garden of the universe. Peace was there, a few people were there.  It was the best place on earth. I was happy because it was the best feeling  I ever had. Then I saw a hill. I went on the top and some people were there. I was happy. It was purest place on earth. I was in Mecca, I wanted to go to Qibla and then my fiancée again came back in my dream. I FELT I WAS IN HEAVEN. I woke up & had tears in my eyes….

Answer:

Audhu billahi min ash-shaytan ir-rajim
Bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm

Wa alaikum as salaam,

Inshallah Allah will reward you for your patience. Perhaps the dream is to indicate that you will be rewarded, if not in this life then in the next life.

And Allah knows best.

Yusuf Hussain

About Yusuf Hussain

Studied under Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for the last 5 years, and prior to that another an Uwaisi Shaykh in Pakistan for two years from '93-96 and intensive self-study. Secular Education: 1997-2001 bachelors in Computer Science 2008-present masters of business adminstration
This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation. Bookmark the permalink.