Dream: Istikhara dream- chasing and killing a lizard

Dream:

I am having problems with my wife for 3 years now and I did istikhara for a way forward- whether to be with her or leave her. I dreamt 2 baby lizards and 1 big wall lizard near me in the dream. I picked up a slipper to kill them but the baby lizards ran away. The big lizard tried to bite me but I chased it and killed it. I am confused what this means. Please note I did istikhara for 7 days and I dreamt this on the 7th night. Your help is appreciated.

Interpretation:

Wa alaikum as salaam,

Can you provide some details on your marriage problems? What are the issues you are facing? Are there external people causing a division between you and your wife? This would be helpful in interpreting the dream. You can re-post and reference your earlier post.

Yusuf Hussain

About Yusuf Hussain

Studied under Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for the last 5 years, and prior to that another an Uwaisi Shaykh in Pakistan for two years from '93-96 and intensive self-study. Secular Education: 1997-2001 bachelors in Computer Science 2008-present masters of business adminstration
This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation. Bookmark the permalink.