Dream: Maze

Dream:

I don’t remember exactly when probably around 2 years ago, but there was this dream where I seem to be in a maze-like garden. I was talking to some of my old school friends that I haven’t seen for so long. And by the looks of it, we were trying to find a way out from the maze. It seems like a semi dark maze, like sunset maybe? We talked for a moment before separated to find a way out. Then as I kept running randomly, looking left and right, I saw light. It was the exit. And apparently I was screaming for the attention and all of them when through the thick maze and appeared immediately. Those who appeared were relief when they saw the exits and one by one left. I seems to be waiting for the last friend came. We ran together with me with a smile.

Interpretation:

Wa alaikum as salaam,

InshAllah this dream means you will find the way to your goals despite the difficulties you will encounter. Try to find friends who will journey with you on this path.

Yusuf Husain

About Yusuf Hussain

Studied under Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for the last 5 years, and prior to that another an Uwaisi Shaykh in Pakistan for two years from '93-96 and intensive self-study. Secular Education: 1997-2001 bachelors in Computer Science 2008-present masters of business adminstration
This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation. Bookmark the permalink.