Dream: Rasulullah (s) gives me a yellow book

Dream:

Assalamu’alaikum Ya Sayyidy, I dreamed:
1. In 2003, a few months after hajj, I heard a voice, “Ya Rasulullah (SAW), he wants a yellow book (Kitab Kuning, in Indonesian language) and than Rasulullah SAW looked at me and gave me a yellow book.
2. I dreamed that Mawlana Shyakh Hisham asked to follow him to attend an Obama celebration, after he won the election.
3. My son (Jalaluddin Al-Mursyidy Fadhlurrahman) and I have the same dream. We saw Mawlana Shaykh Nazim and Mawlana Shaykh Hisham come to our house. Mawlana Shaykh Nazim looked around our house and Mawlana Shaykh Hisham was sitting in the living room.
4. Is that true that a Moslem’s dreams are connected to each other like a puzzle?
Jazakumullah khairan katsira Ya habibi

Interpretation:

The first part means you will receive heavenly knowledge from Prophet (s). The other dreams are showing you that Mawlana Shaykh Nazim and his deputy, Shaykh Hisham are looking after you and your family.

Ali Elsayed

This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.