Dream: Surah Muzammil and related dreams

Dream:

AssalaamoAlaikum,

My parents were very religious and my mother was a saint.¬†She often comes in our dreams and in one put her forehead to mine and ‘gave’ me Surah Muzammil. I felt like lightning like lights in my forehead. My older sister asked for it too but my mother told her that she wasn’t strong enough.

In a later dream I told her that I have only memorized Surahs Yasin and Muzammil. She said “now that you have an idea you should read ‘ Dar Ghosa'”, I asked her what it was and she said it was very powerful and that was what got her out of the hospital that one time (I remembered it).

I have searched and asked everyone what ‘dar ghausa’ is and what to do? Is it Durood-e Ghawth Al- Azam(RA). Please help with both dreams.

Allah bless u all!

Interpretation:

Alaykum Salam,

Continue to read whatever you habitually read of Qur’an and darood including the one you named since all of it corresponds to what you saw¬†in dream, which is full of encouragement and good signs in sha Allah.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation. Bookmark the permalink.