Dream: Teeth falling out

Dream:

Assalam u alaikum

I have had the following dream on a few occassions in the past.

My teeth are falling out, one by one, the roots are rounded and black. The dream felt very real, on waking up my mouth did feel like there were teeth missing, or had been extracted (like after getting your tooth extracted at the dentist).

Just last night I had another dream, in which my teeth are now in my mouth but a few are still loose.

Please can you tell me what this could mean, I have a feeling I know what the teeth falling out relates to, as events have happened in my life after the dream, but the teeth being back in my mouth, and some being loose? What does that signify?

Is there anything I can recite for this?

Jazakallah Khair

Wa alaikum Assalam

Interpretation:

Bismillahi ‘r-Rahmani ‘r-Raheem,

If in reality you are having dental problems then you should see a dentist. But the teeth in general represent your family. The top ones are from your fathers’ side and the bottom ones represent your mothers’ side . The ones who have black on the roots are holy people. Seeing your teeth falling and loose means that you will have a long life.

And Allah knows best.

With salams,

Yassir Chadly

This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.