Black Magic

Question:

Asalaamu Alaykum Sheikh.
I have two daughters and after that for many years I have not been able to conceive. I have sihir done on me to stop me from having any more children. I also regularly have dreams of dogs and snakes chasing me. I humbly beg mawlana to advise me what I can read to break this black magic so that I can become pregnant.

Answer:

To remove black magic, you may recite the book “Salawat of Tremendous Blessings” as prescribed by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham.

This entry was posted in Family Issues. Bookmark the permalink.