Du’a for Marriage

I am writing on behalf of my grandmother who recently became a mureed of Mawlana Sheikh Nizam. My grandmother has requested for any dua’s or special prayers she could read which would aid her unmarried granddaughters in finding husbands with whom my sister and I could complete our Iman. Could you reply with any prayer or du’a for my grandmother or for my sister and I to read?

Jazakallah Khair

Please see the post “Prayer Request for Marriage” and follow the advice there.

This entry was posted in Family Issues. Bookmark the permalink.