About loving a girl and parents

salam shaikhs, my question is that i love a girl and she loves me as well. I wish to continue with this relation as i find the girl perfect as the one i dreamed about.So, i want to know if there is any specific dua which i can make so as Allah writes her name in my destiny, as my wife,and doesn’t get any problem in this relation, from anywhere (Allah protect this relation) and second question is how can i make her parents agree to get her daughter to marry me (i didn’t yet talk to her parents but the girl says she doubt her parents won’t accept). I don’t want anything worldly to come in between our conversations.So please,tell me about any way of doing this. Whatever your answer, i’ll accept it. The girl’s name is [private] and mine is [private], don’t know her mother’s name..i don’t want to do namaz-e-istighara or durood-e-dawood.

Per Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for such situation:

• ya Muqallib al-qulubi wal-absar 100 times daily,
  • ya Daleel al-mutahayyireen 100 times daily,
  • ya Ghiyath al-mustaghitheen 100 times daily,
  • laa hawla wa laa quwatta illa billah 100 times daily

Allah makes an opening for you, insha-Allah.

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce. Bookmark the permalink.