Can I get your contact number?

Sir, I love someone & he also loves me, but he said that his parents will not allow him to marry me. I have gone through the Du`a and Ruqya for love and attraction which people call Du`a of Hazrat Dawud. But Sir i am not getting it how to do in proper manner as i am hindu. so please guide me so i can do the 4 steps in proper manner. please sir i love him a lot & i want him to be with me life long.

Please first follow the advice given this post and then you may follow the 4 steps below:

1- Fast on a Thursday.
(Don’t eat or drink anything from dawn to sunset on a Thursday)

2- Thursday night wake up after midnight, make wudu‘, pray two rak`ats.
(On how to do wudu, see The Muslim Wudu Guide, pages 3-6, or just wash and make two prostrations to God)

3- Write on a piece of paper the following verse from the Holy Quran 9:129:

فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَقُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللّهُ لا إِلَـهَ  إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ

Fa in tawallaw fa-qul hasbiyallaahu laa ilaaha illaa huwa alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa rabbal arshil azeem (recite 33 times)

4- Recite it thirty times. Each time you recite it, say this prayer:

اللهُمَّ أَعْطِفْ قَلْبَ فُلانِ بْنِ فُلانَة عَلَى فُلانة بِنتِ فُلانة

Allahumma a`tif qalba [insert name of your beloved here] ibni [insert his mother’s name here] `ala [your name here] binti [your mother’s name here].

If name of his mother is not known say “Hawwa” after the word “ibni”

5- Wrap it up carefully and hang it on your right arm or shoulder and wear it for 40 days. If no result, then move on.

Steps 1-4 can be done by a trustworthy, pious person other than the subject.

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce. Bookmark the permalink.