dream interpretation for istekhara marriage

I want to know the result of my istekhara dream, I saw a dream on the fourth or fifth day of my istekhara that the boy whom we are looking for, I’m looking to the facebook profile of the boy then I saw k us ladke k past me ek girl friend thi jise wo bahut pasand krta tha and now he is all alone and upset, kyuki bahut time pehle hi us ladki ne use chod dia h, wo hindu thi aur ab uski shadi ho chuki h. aur sapne me hi y dekha k k wo ladka ab akela h.

Please tell me whether it is positive or negative.

We are sorry, but we did not understand the last part of your dream. Please resubmit your dream in English for us to better help you. Thank you.

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce. Bookmark the permalink.