marriage

Question:

Asalam alaikum

My dad is against marriages out of the family without giving a good reason. He likes cousin marriages knowing what the people in our family our like. Hes got a typical pakistani mind. So regardless of what was to happen later he still would consider cousin marriage for me. Please can you do an istikhara to see what is better or more likely to happen and my marriage will take place. My name is [private] and mothers name is [private]. Please keep this private. Jazakallah.

Answer:

Regarding your istikhara request, please refer to Shaykh Taher’s answer in this post.

In-sha-Allah your father may read the Post “Marriage/Family,” as you said that he is against marriages out of the family without giving a good reason.

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce. Bookmark the permalink.