Marriage – Dua of Hazrat Dawood (AS)

Question:

Salaam, I have been dating this Muslim girl for over 2 years. We used to argue a lot but loved each other as well and intended marriage at the end. I spoke to her family once regarding marriage and they refused. I did istikhaara and got the approval that she was a good girl for me. We carried on hoping it would happen in the future but now suddenly she has left me because we argued a lot and refuses to talk to me. Her heart has turned into stone and she hates me. I want to recite the dua however i cannot write Arabic and I don’t have somebody trustworthy who is willing to do it for me as their advice is to stay away but I cant help myself. Is there an alternate version where I can just pray the dua daily with your permission?
JA

Answer:

See Shaykh Gibril’s advice here.

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce. Bookmark the permalink.