Obstacles in my marriage

My name is [private]. Mother’s name is [private], i am interested in a boy named [private] for the last 8 years, he is also interested to marry me, few days back he brought his parents at my home for the proposal but his parents specially his mother is not ready to accept me, her name is [private] she says im dark, and not beautiful as per her son’s level. Sir please tell me dua which can soften her heart and may result in solving all the problems that am suffering from.

Please follow Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani’s guidance here. See also the Post “Family Obstacles in Marriage.

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.