Sayyidina Dawud Alayhis Salaam

Question:

Salaam I have posted my query online and have not received a answer please can you reply I am in need of some kinda answer and permission to read SYEDINA DA’UD ALAYHIS SALAM dua. Please do dua he starts to talk to me again I am upset that things have changed. I have also black magic done on me which blocks things out of my life

Answer:

There is general permission to use the Du’a of Sayyidina Dawood (as). Please see here to remove black magic.

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce. Bookmark the permalink.