Very urgent

Assalamlikum. I found job in restaurant but problem there they are selling pork also, is this ok, or I leave this job because I struggle for long time to find job in my own field, but it’s never happened. My name is [private] my mother name is [private] please I am requesting shaykh sahib pray for me I get job in medical field, such as hospital or clinic, in administrative department, I am reading daily Salawat of Tremendous Blessings, please pray for me, that I get nice good job.

See the Post “Help…handling pork“.

Ameen. In-sha-Allah, you may follow Mawlana Shaykh Hisham’s advice here.

This entry was posted in Halal & Haram. Bookmark the permalink.