My son has an affliction that prevents him from swallowing. He therefore has a feeding tube in place and his doctor has said that it is a good idea to move the tube to reduce irritation around the area. MashaAllah my son is able to move around. His surgeon has not mentioned that time is a large factor.
We were also planning on going abroad in February and have previously received permission from Mawlana Sheikh Hisham to travel.
I was asking to see if it is better for our son to perform procedure immediately or whether we can wait until March after we return.
I would be most appreciative of any guidance we receive. Please hurry as the surgery is scheduled on December 19th, which is 12 days away.
wa `alaykum salam,
In-sha-Allah Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani is praying for you.
Follow doctor’s recommendation and prior to surgery pay a good sadaqa to help the poor, in-sha-Allah it will be alright.