History of Islam

Question:

Assalamualaykum,

Dear Shaykh Hisham,
I do not know where else to go and this is for my art work, and I trust only Allah knows best. If you could tell me about the history of the Qibla?

The history of Mariam and her son Prophet Isa (as) Ruh allah, Prophet Musa (as) and the Seal of the Prophets Mohammed (saw); Is there any genuine articles that may be very useful to enhance other people who want to understand Islam?

Answer:

Wa `alaikum as salaam,

The question is too broad to answer comprehensively.

Best to consult the following references:-

Stories of prophets and of the Qibla: Lore of Light by Hajjah Amina Adil (qs), Stories of the Prophets by Ibn Kathir.

About the life of Prophet Muhammad(sas): Muhammad, The Messenger of Islam by Hajjah Amina Adil (qs), Muhammad by Martin Lings.

And Allah knows best.

Yusuf Hussain

About Yusuf Hussain

Studied under Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for the last 5 years, and prior to that another an Uwaisi Shaykh in Pakistan for two years from '93-96 and intensive self-study. Secular Education: 1997-2001 bachelors in Computer Science 2008-present masters of business adminstration
This entry was posted in History and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.