Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 34412345...102030...Last »

Prophets & Awliya status in Hereafter

I’m married for 1.5 yr and have a baby boy of 4 mons old. Continue reading

Posted in Belief & Doctrine, Prayer Request | Comments Off on Prophets & Awliya status in Hereafter

Problem in marriage

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Problem in marriage

SEEKING NEW JOB AND NEW PLACE TO LIVE

my request today is for permission and dua to look for another Job, am not comfortable at all right now in my work and fitna and husda is open. kindly pray for me Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on SEEKING NEW JOB AND NEW PLACE TO LIVE

Prayer Request: Heroine addict needs urgent help

My brother in law [private] who is 43 now has been taking heroine for 15 years since his dad past away and now he wants to stop and needs help Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Leave a comment

Plz pray for my brother to get a good job.

Plz pray for my brother to get a good job, he is very desperately searching and whole family is worried. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Plz pray for my brother to get a good job.

Marriage Advice + Istikhara Request

Its not time for my marriage yet but had isitkhara (twice) done which was positive but they didn’t accept … Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Marriage Advice + Istikhara Request

InshaAllah I will marry her

The woman I was about to marry had a stroke. She is recovering well except her memory. She has pushed her self away from me. I want her to be my wife… Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on InshaAllah I will marry her

marriage and children

Please make special dua for me I’m really really distressed. My husband has gone away from me and I have a young… Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on marriage and children

Dua Accepted Dream

My Fiance Is Brain Cancer Patient And Now In Coma Stage, I Ask Dua Everyday Continue reading

Posted in Health, Prayer Request | Comments Off on Dua Accepted Dream

Court case

My bro has been in custody for a trial. he is from UK but remanded in a different country. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Court case