Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 29712345102030...Last »

Prayer Request: Istikhaara prayer

My name is [priavte] my birthdate is [private]. I wanted to ask for you to do a istikhaara for marriage between two girls. One girl is from my country and the other is not, both are very good for marriage however I don’t know which one to choose. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Pregnancy

Hello, I don’t know who you are and this is.my forst time ever asking anyone who practices Islam and is Allah’s one of blessed person that if you could please pray for me to have a child. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Small Height

Assalam Walekum
I have a very short height. I have tried all the medicines and exercise still my height has not increased. I am 19 years old.
Continue reading

Prayer Request: Avoid Divorce

I would request the humble souls in his world to pray for my sister-in-law as she is at the urge of getting a divorce from his husband. I really wish that things should be back to normal and they should be together again. Continue reading

Prayer Request: prayer request for the man i love

There is a man that I love. He cant marry me because he is Saudi and I am not. Its been about 5 months and he has been ignoring me. Continue reading

Prayer Request: black magic effects upon my marriage

I am divorced 30 year old female . I am facing problems in getting second marriage. I have strong black magic effects on me. Continue reading

Prayer Request: plz plz plz pray for me

Salam
Shaykh I m doing dua dawood..plz pray for me that my beloved comes back..plz plz plz :( :(
I really need UA prayers
Continue reading

Prayer Request: marriage to a guy who has convulsive disorder and his mother dosent agree in our marriage because of his sickness

I really like this guy but he has some kind of convulsive disorder and we both want to get married but his mother dosent agree because of his sickness. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Pray I stop masturbating

Oh Shaykh if there is one thing I plead from you is your dua and anyone whom reads this to please pray for me to lose this habit, a habit that could lose me, a habit that could earn me Hell. Continue reading

Prayer Request: My mother suspected of colon cancer

My mom recently went for medical checkup, and the doctor suspected her of having colon cancer. I am really concerned for her. Please, I am asking Mawlana Sheikh Hisham’s prayer and support for her and also for me and my family. Continue reading