Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 30312345...102030...Last »

remarriage/divorce

Salaam. My name is [private]. My husband [private] 4 years ago kicked me out and a year later divorced me for no reason. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off

breech pregnancy

This is my second pregnancy and 31 weeks now. Doctor scan report revealed breech baby. Im worried and extremely tensed. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off

Marriage only to whom i love

I a love girl to whom I want to marry with. But she is engaged with some other person. She used to love me also. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off

Job blocked by a magician

Aoa Dear shakyh. My name is [private], mother name [private], father name [private], three years gone no job. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off

Assalam u Alaikum

I saw ruqya and attraction of Hazrat Dawood(A.S). I want to get the permission and also want to know can I use to wear its taweez during periods? Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off

istikhara

Asalam u alykum, I want u to make a istikhara for me Maulana shab, I wanna marry a guy I know him since 8 years now and he also want to marry me. We are already engaged but we are facing so much problems!!! Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off

Permission for Dua of Hazret Dawud

As salamoalaikum Janab Shaikh Sb! My name is [private]. I want to marry a girl whose name is [private]. I request you to pray for my marriage and I request permission for Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as). Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off

Isthikara Prayer for marriage

Girl Name: [private]. Mother’s Name: [private], Boy’s Name: [private]. Mother’s Name:[private]. The guy’s family visited me for the first time and liked me. On the second visit they didn’t get impressed. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off

pray for us

My self [private] . I am from India. I am a new Muslim and new Murid . My wife also new Muslim and new Murid. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , | Comments Off

To find a job

My name is [private]. I am trying to find a job, and no luck so far. Please give me advice and please pray for me. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off