Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 32612345...102030...Last »

magic / nazar ?

I have been sick since a year now. Pain on my left side my head to my hipbone. Continue reading

Posted in Health, Prayer Request | Comments Off on magic / nazar ?

child does not speak

We have a young child who does not speak, only singing to himself. Continue reading

Posted in Health, Prayer Request, Sufism (Tasawwuf) | Comments Off on child does not speak

To be blessed with love,health and settling down in American-urdu speaking man.

To be blessed with love, health and settling down in American-urdu speaking man.
Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on To be blessed with love,health and settling down in American-urdu speaking man.

Dua for my family

Please I need your Dua for my family my daughter [private] my son [private] my husband [private] and myself [private] Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Dua for my family

Forgiveness, patience, guidance

I feel very tired: will you please pray for me Allah forgiveness, the guidance of the Prophet (s.a.w.s.), strengthening in patience and thankfullness of my heart. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Forgiveness, patience, guidance

Marriage difficulties, long distance married relationship

After 3 months of marriage , regular disputes arise due to difference in thoughts, lack of practice of deen by my husband. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Marriage difficulties, long distance married relationship

Please pray to forget her and get married soon.

I loved a girl and she got married few months back. I am trying to forget her but is very hard and painful. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Please pray to forget her and get married soon.

strange presence

I feel some presence in my house even I already protect with taweez and do the dhikr that u told me to clean from Jin, Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on strange presence

Father left my mother for another woman

My father left my mother and is living with another woman, which is zina. He comes home half hour daily but hasnt spoken to my mother for over 3 months. Continue reading

Posted in Family Issues, Prayer Request | Comments Off on Father left my mother for another woman

Urgent dua for exam please next week

Salaam plz could ask all Shaykhs to pray for me. I had a panic attack last time in an exam and am having to retake it . Plz could you give me a dua urgently.
Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Urgent dua for exam please next week