Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 28712345102030...Last »

Prayer Request: disturbed by my change in behaviour

Recently I’m becoming disturbed by my own behavior. I have great difficulty praying, doing dhikr or anything deen related. I feel extremely sad, lazy and unable to move. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Leave a comment

Jobless, low confidence,

AOA. I am 34 years old i am jobless. i have done mba, following are my problems. Continue reading

About increasing love and loyalty in my boyfriend

I am in relationship since four years with my boyfriend everything was good but suddenly some problems occurred and he is angry on me from one year still we are together but he always misinterpret me… Continue reading

Management to give back the driver

I have been given a driver and he was working for me for more than 10 years. Last month the management stopped the driver. Please pray to give back the driver and what is the sura that I should recite for the Management to give back the driver . Continue reading

Prayer Request: Male physical problem

Asslaam Alaikum Sheikh iam have been going through a male physical problem known as erectile dysfunction for about a year now.I have tried to help this problem,but with no great results. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Hizbul Bahr

I and my family need permission to recite Hizbul Bahr. Are there other wazifas like Hizbul Bahr? Continue reading

Prayer Request: To get back lost love

Please pray for me, the person I love is not talking to me anymore, I don’t know why all of a sudden he has changed so much, please pray that he returns to me and things get back to normal, I really need him back in my life. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Preschool Business Growth

Me and My wife is running a Preschool (Creche) from past 3years, but we are not getting good admissions and we are under loss and under huge debts, we have done good marketing as well, Admissions have already are started but no admissions is happening… Continue reading

Prayer Request: For cure from a disease and for getting job and divine path

Most respectfully and humbly i request before your goodself for pray for cure of my uncle (khaalu) from cancer as he is answered by the doctor. Continue reading

Prayer Request: visit Sheikh Nazim in Cyprus

Please pray for me to visit Sheikh Nazim in Cyprus, during 2014. Also, please provide permission to go. Continue reading