Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 33912345...102030...Last »

Getting older waiting for marriage proposal

Am not mureed of any tariqat. We are 2 sisters and 1 brother, all single, waiting for suitable marriage proposal, all crossing age 40. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Getting older waiting for marriage proposal

Pray for my husband

Mawlana I request u to pray for my husband [private]. he is out of job since last three years and now he is getting hopeless. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Pray for my husband

Son left home

Our son has randomly left the house. We do not know why he left nor do we know where he went. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged | Comments Off on Son left home

To Kill my ego

Can I ask you to make dua for me to be able to kill me ego. Is there anything I can Recite so that I can win over my ego? Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , , , | Comments Off on To Kill my ego

hesitated to move on divorce

assalam alaykum. My name [private], and my wife’s name [private]. I have divorced her, but I doubt and regret my decision… Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on hesitated to move on divorce

Worried and sad

Can u please advise I am single divorce mom of two. Age[private] I struggle
financial and ex husband gets a disability grant… Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Worried and sad

Disobedient son

AOA! Please I request a strong dua for my son [private]. He is [private] and very disobedient I don’t know what do with him anymore. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Disobedient son

Despair

As a woman, I don’t know what to do to find a husband. Every time I try to do something to find someone, it fails. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Despair

Husbands failing business

My husband has drifted away from normality and is obsessed with making his business work but this is not happening and he is getting into huge debts… Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , | Comments Off on Husbands failing business

Need to grow taller

I’ve been 5 feet and 4 inches for a long time, I haven’t grown a single inch the past three years. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Need to grow taller