Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 30012345102030...Last »

Prayer Request: Urgent Prayer For My Sister

Aoa my name is [private] and my sister’s name is [private], she has problem of calcium deficiency and due to that she has been recently diagnosed with scars on her lungs. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Leave a comment

father and baby in dream

2/3 years back,my father was very sick & I prayed to Allah for his recovery. Continue reading

Posted in Dream Interpretation, Prayer Request | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: enemeis, magic hasad

salam, im facing magic and hasad and enemies plots since 20 years and it has ruined my half life, my job losses my marriage break down and now no job and no marriage, I wil go mad I need spiritual help also and some strong dua or darood or ruqiya to destroy enemies who ruined my life and to get my love and job I want and get married to the guy I like and protection and rahmah,please help Continue reading

Cure for grandma

My grandma got paralyzed last month. She was already suffering from diabetes. For the past four years she passes stool in her clothes all day unknowingly. She isnt able to know it. Continue reading

Posted in Health, Prayer Request | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: URGENT NEED OF DUA FROM MAWLANA

My cousin’s mother passed away three years ago (may Allah bless her Jannah). Ever since then he has no one. His father drinks everyday and comes home drunk many times in the week. Continue reading

Prayer Request: prayer for success in exam, important for career.

I have given my exam in Dec 2014, that is very important for my career. The result will come in few days, may be in March. Plz convey my request to respected Sheikh Hisham Kabbani to make dua for my success. Jazak allah khairan, thank you. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Prayer for Education (Knowledge) and Rizq

I received a gold medal in GCE exams but then as I started my CA, my performance went down and I failed consecutively. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Life seems Hell

I’m thankful to Allah for whatever he has given me. I’m sad because my husband is very unstable with his job. After marriage problems kept on coming and he kept on giving loss. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Urgent Attention Ya Shaykh Hisham Madad

I need your urgent help as I have conducted nikah with a Muslim girl and she is pregnant with your prayers, but my family members are not allowing to bring her to my home. Please make some tawuujuh and dua to solve this problem urgently. Continue reading

Prayer Request: over whelmed

Please pray that Allah makes me a better mother and more patient. Please also pray Allah makes me a good person, a person who Allah and our prophet s.a.w.s and the Wali Allah will be pleased with. Continue reading