Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 33812345...102030...Last »

Mureed

Long time I am trying to be Mureed but some how I always step back, I sincerely have love for Shaykh Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Mureed

I need your help

I’m hindu and fell in love with a muslim boy of an another country. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on I need your help

Marital issue

Respected Shaykh, humbly request you to pray for me and provide me with a wazifa to get back my estranged husband. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Marital issue

marriage

i need help to find a good spouse having a lot of trouble finding someone who believes in tassawuuf and practice someone with good character Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on marriage

Exam, and increasing memory Spain

I am recently done with my exam but due to some reasons i was not able to attempt it correctly and I have too short memory Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Exam, and increasing memory Spain

Needing help.

please recommend Dua/durood I can use to help me crush my bad character. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Needing help.

Mother wont approve

I told my mother there is someone i wish to marry. She has said it will never happen. She will find me someone and to forget him. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Mother wont approve

Dua for mother

I need you to please pray for my mothers health. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on Dua for mother

My vengeance.

My father was saying he wants to break my mum’s head by smashing it into the wall. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on My vengeance.

news and deppression

News these days is depressing , constantly negative and I feel takes from your positive energy which keeps you on a downer Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Comments Off on news and deppression