Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 30212345...102030...Last »

Prayer Request: Help

Dear Maulana sahib, I wanted to request u to pray for my marriage as I am getting very old. I have no brother, father or any male member in the house and life is becoming very difficult for me day by day. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: dream about loved one

Salam, ok shaikh, so I keep dreaming about this white girl I talk to over a messaging app, and I never dream about any other person.. Continue reading

Prayer Request: I simply cannot move on.

I am depressed due to my wife taking khula. My wife took khula in 201_ and in 201_ I found out later that during my long distance marriage she was sitting in someone else’s lap (I saw in a photo). Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Urgently marriage

Assalamu Allaikum, I’m getting married after so many year for the first time and my wedding is in 50 days. But I don’t have a penny to buy a dress for me or a pair of shoes. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Dua for autistic kid and rude husband

I’m married since 9 yrs and still cannot get intercourse, too painful (suffer from vaginismus). Abused when aged 4 by cousins (more victims including my 2 sisters, suffering same problem with no children). Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Ijazat for Istikhara khatm e qaderiya and hijbul bahr

I wish to get ijazat on Istikhara,khatm e qaderiya and hejbul bahr to straining my I’maan and I wish to do something fee sabeelillah for the people around me that are suffering on disease or other shaitani problems. Continue reading

Prayer Request: 3 year old daughter having cancer

I have a 3 year old daughter suffering from cancer. Her cancer was diagnosed 1.5 years ago but during her treatment her cancer has returned last month. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Iraq Terror Situation D`ash

I would like to request sayydi to pray for the situation in Iraq. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Difficult time in life

I am going through a divorce. Due to the seriousness of the matter and Istikarah it is the only way. over the past few years I have been deceived and people have used me to their advantage. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Urgent Prayer For My Sister

Aoa my name is [private] and my sister’s name is [private], she has problem of calcium deficiency and due to that she has been recently diagnosed with scars on her lungs. Continue reading