Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 29412345102030...Last »

Prayer Request: pray for my friend.

One of my friend has got suicidal tendency..and I don’t know what to suggest him..so please pray for him cause he is in extreme condition and he may commit suicide any time. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Meeting a new lover

I am going to meet a woman whom I never met before but some one wanted to connect us together. With the interruption to marry her, this is going to be our first time to meet. I am black and the woman also a white woman… Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: munafiq

I’m completely lost, I find no joy in anything worldly or deen based. I have stopped praying, I have stop making dhikr and I’ve stopped making dua. I’ve made dua so many times that I’m starting to question whether or there is a creator istaghfirullah. Nothing is going right for me. I’m angry at everything and everyone. On the outside I look together and like I have everything but I hate life. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Please can u do isthakara for me

Assalam alaykum, met this guy and he says he likes me but I am a lot older than him. Can you check and see if i should respond to him or not. His name is [private] and my name is [private]. Because I am Syed I am now 34 and still single because family want me to marry only syed, but what can I do if can’t find any syed? Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Job Problem in Jeddah

My company doesn’t pay salary on time, and they are considering holding salary for the next 3 months. There is word around of restructuring and termination for most of the staff. Our management consists of wicked people who are sadists. Continue reading

Prayer Request: very urgent Trouble in marriage

Myself [private] and 6 months before I got engaged with girl named [private]. We both love each other too much and was decided to get married till December 2014 but in the month of may I came to [private] and after that [private] is denying to get marry with me. Continue reading

Prayer Request: pray for my children

My child name is [private], he was born in [private] 2009. He is facing some difficulties for his speech, for his communication language, for his emotion, for his social interaction,for learning difficulties, for his mentality as well. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I took a loan of money from my Financial institution and I am paying ribaa on that amount.
What can I do so Allah ta’ala forgive me this? Is there anyway to expiate this? Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Ijazah/Permission for read Hizb Bahr and Hizb Nasr

I want to ask Ijazah/Permission to read Hizb Bahr and Hizb Nasr…
Continue reading

Prayer Request: My uncle is lost since 1 month!!! Urgent please answer fast

Ya Sayyidi, my maternal uncle has been lost for nearly 1 month. He is insane and is old. His name is [private] and his mother’s name is [private]. Ya Sayyidi all in my family are very sad and tensed about him.. Ya sayyidi a thought provokes our mind all the time “What is his state?” Jazak-Allah Khairan Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment