Prayer Request

Request a prayer for your needs from one of the pious shaykhs whose supplications (du`a) are insha-Allah acceptable.

Page 1 of 29212345102030...Last »

Prayer Request: Needed to do wudu often

I am requesting Hajjah Naziha to help me to stay clean. I am having continuous vaginal discharge not too much sometimes very little. All the time almost including prayer times with bad thought also sometimes without that may be. Allah knows best. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Marriage problem

I have got engaged 6 months before. She is loving me more than her parents and I also love her too. We both were too much happy also had decided to get married within few months but suddenly dont know what went wrong now she is denying to marry with me. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Awaiting exam results and desperately seeking help and guidance

I have finished my A Levels examination,and its result will determine if I make it to University this September InshaAllah.I have to attain a minimum of ‘B’ grade for all 3 subjects.If I don’t I will not be accepted into University and I am 25 years old and I really need to make it to University this year. Continue reading

Posted in Prayer Request | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Prayer Request: Partners relationship in deep trouble

I am at very deep trouble with my partners in the restaurant business I used to run. Now, me and my family moved very far from the business location, and the person who wants to keep the restaurant wants to keep me in the legal papers, and create more and more debt with employees and the local public tax collecting institution. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Help my friend steer away from evil boyfriend

Asalamo Aleikum, someone who is now like a sister to me. She had moved in with a boyfriend who claims to be Muslim, steers her away from Islam, beats her, and takes money from her. He’s convinced her that he does all of this out of love and she is ready to leave her family and daughter. Continue reading

Prayer Request: relief from black magic

I am in big problem.my father is possessed by black magic and he left away home in 2012 went to far away city.he is not coming back even after many attempts made.my father family is not good at all they only want money from him and if they don’t get they may kill my father. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Prayer to remove jinn and black magic from me

Aso I have suffering from black magic and Jinnah possession for over 2 years, feel suicidal, Jinn speaks from me, I black out from minutes to hours on end, see dead bodies/people and feel scared and can not sleep. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Permission to Recite Musabba’at al-‘Ashr

May I please have permission to recite Musabba’at al-‘Ashr with the blessings and prayer of Shuyukh, Jazkallah Khayran.
Alahumma sale ala Muhammadin wa ala ale Muhammadin wa sallim. Continue reading

Prayer Request: Istikirah

Salaam,I did istikrah for the guy who showed interest and wish to marry me.We work together, he’s 24,I’m 32.I made istikrah and on my first day after fajar prayer I had dream of big ocean clear blue water with 2 big whales in it. Continue reading

Prayer Request: kidney disease

I like to request prayers of shifa for my father who is suffering from diabetes and chronic kidney disease. Also, is there a wird that can be recited inshaAllah. Continue reading