Prayer Request: bad luck

Request:

Asalaam walaikum. I feel unhappy and i feel like im gone soo lazy. I want to get a job and get married but im having no luck in finding a job and the girl i was planning to marry left me. before i found out she cheated on me i did have a dream seeing her with another man. and recently after i stoped talking to her she did mention that she had a dream that she was pregnant and i was with her? What cold this mean? We dont talk anymore. i feel so upset as if my life is filled with badluck. please is there anything i can read to help me be succesful in finding a job and to find the right person to marry. My mood is always down and i stress alot. it feels like im gonna be unhappy for the rest of my life.

Response:

Please see the advice given in the Posts “Hopeless and Unemployed” and “Prayer Request: Marriage.

See also the dua for happiness.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.