Prayer Request: black magic and trying to conceive

I have some major problems to discuss.

1) Been married for 7 years and no kids. Tried everything even IVF but it failed. My husband is having major problem with sperm motility. In the beginning he was cooperative n took medicines but now he isn’t cooperating at all.

2) we have been told that we are victim of strong bandish/black magic so that we don’t have kids and good married life. In the beginning everything was ok but now we both are irritated all the time and i feel hatred n thoughts about divorce come in my mind.

3) My husband has a strange problem of staying unclean for months. He neither says prayers nor fast in Ramadan and doesn’t take shower.

Plz pray for us for a loving relationship and pious kids.. Plz tell me what i should do.

Please follow our Grandshaykh’s prescription for pregnancy.

This is the general prescription for black magic:

1. Recite the Du`a of Ayat al-Kursi once a day
2. Recite Ayat al-Kursi itself 3x a day
3. Wear the tawiz of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al-Fa’iz ad-Daghestani (q)

For your third question, refer to this post.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.