Prayer Request: Bless me with children

Request:

I have been married before and my 1st marriage broke down as I could not get pregnant and im finding it difficult this time and do not want my marriage to end in the same way.

Im scared that I may never conceive and be blessed with children.
I suffer from polysystic ovaries and a cyst on my right ovary and im finding it hard to conceive. im having issues with my mensutral cycle, im constantly bleeding n my cycle last for upto 3/4 months at a time and this is causing me distress.

my request to mawlana ji and their beloved shaykh hisham is can you please pray for me and advice me and bless me with ur dua’s so I can get pregnant and if there is any remedies that I can follow to get my cycle to normal please let me know.

I eagerly await your reply.

Response:

Please see our Grandshaykh’s prescription for pregnancy here.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.