Prayer Request: Dua for Job and strengthening my imam

Request:

Salaamalaykum Dearest sheikh. I pray Allah s.w.t gives you health and passes on a strong Imaan to All. I would like to request duas for a job I am applying for which I feel will help me and my family as well as moving forward to get married. I would also like for some duas in order to strengthen my Imaan. Oh grand sheikh help me be guided and stay on the right paths. I pray but I still feel something is missing please some duas and give me blessing for this job .

Jazaklallah Khayyr

Response:

Inshaa-Allah you may follow Imam Kamau Ayyubi’s advice here.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.