Prayer Request: Dua for New House

Assalamualaikum dear honourable Shaykhs of the Most Distinguished Naqshbandi Tariqa

I would like to request a dua from you that we are able to move from our current dilapidated house and move to a more pleasant and healthier home as the condition and structural defects of the current house make it unbearable for my family with 2 young children to live in particularly in winter

Ya shaykh, please pray that we move from this house swiftly into something better and more pleasant.

Mawlana Shaykh Hisham is praying for you in sha Allah. If able give sadaqa daily, even small.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.