Prayer Request: Getting married

Request:

AOA I m 28 years old. I’m very worried about my marriage. Three years before I take divorce from my husband due to some reasons. I request to Mualana Shaykh Nazim Adil Haqqani (RA) to make dua for me that I get married with an honest and good person.

Response:

Wa alaikum as salaam,

Inshallah Mawlana Shaykh Hisham will pray for you. You can try reciting Hasbi Allahu wa ni’mal wakeel 100x and Astaghfirullah Al’Azeem 100-300x daily. Also try to increase your salawat and give sadaqah if possible. And keep faith, Allah(swt) hears all prayers and decides best how to reward supplicants, but make no mistake that your dua will be answered to your satisfaction.

Yusuf Husain

About Yusuf Hussain

Studied under Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for the last 5 years, and prior to that another an Uwaisi Shaykh in Pakistan for two years from '93-96 and intensive self-study. Secular Education: 1997-2001 bachelors in Computer Science 2008-present masters of business adminstration
This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.