Prayer Request: husband’s job

Assalam o Alaikum

My husband has a PhD from a prestigious university in UK in animal sciences. He is a very hardworking person and a very practicing Muslim. For some reason he has never been able to secure a job which matches with his credentials. He has a always be underestimated and underutilized becasue of his very simple personality. I want to request the Shaikh Sahib to pray for him to get a job that he deserves and to suggest any awrad for that.
Jazak Allah Kher

Please see Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani’s answer here.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.