Prayer Request: Marriage

Request:

Asalam Alaykum,
My husband has been really abusive to me for a long time and it has been really difficult. Things have got much better now between us and we are much happier. But I am living with my in-laws and my mother-in-law makes comments about my husband to me. Its making things difficult for me. Its been so hard for years and just when we are happier I feel like someone is coming into our marriage and will finish it off. Please pray for us and advise me. Thank you.

Response:

wa `alaykum salaam,
Please follow the advice given here.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.