Prayer Request: masked intention

Asalamu alaykum,

I have a problem with this guy who I thought would be introducing me to the man that im interested in marrying. Instead it turns out he’d interested in me and he’s turning that man against me as well as telling me lies about him. I’m hurt because I opened up to him and he ruined by trust. I’m afraid of what he may have told the other guy.┬áBesides the dua of sayyidina dawud is there anything else that I can read or a dua that I can say to get him to approach me.

In a previous post, Shaykh Gibril said to recite 100x ya Wadud.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.