Prayer Request: Mawlana Sheikh Title

Request:

Aslaam walkium I am writing to you today very sadly as I have seen on Facebook that one of Sheikh Nazim mureed has wrote that they are Ghauth. Astagfirullah there is only one Ghaus I believe Sheikh Nazim is Sultan ul Awliya also mujadid. I know he is in control of awliya Allah physically not spiritually. How can mureeds say he is Ghauth there are loads of awliya Allah who gave gone from dunya who had higher maqaam than sheikh saab they couldn’t reach the Ghauth title.

Is there a sohbah where sheikh saab has mentioned this and please can this question go direct to Shiekh Hisham.

Response:

Here is Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani’s answer for you.

See also here.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.