Prayer Request: Please pray for me so I can have a child

Request:

Asslamualiykum I just like to know, is it possible that black magic can prevent pregnancy if some has done it for that specific purpose to block the womb? Because I have been trying to have a child for more than a year and performed all kinds of wazaif to be able to conceive however none them helped. I was getting this weird feeling that someone has done it on me so I consulted someone and she told me that yes someone has blocked my womb. I went for medical help, and got all kinds of treatments and both my husband and my results are 100% normal. And please pray for me so that Allah SWT will remove all the evil from me and grant me a child Insha’Allah

Thanks!!

Response:

Please follow our Grandshaykh’s prescription for pregnancy.

This is the general prescription for black magic:

1. Recite the Du`a of Ayat al-Kursi once a day
2. Recite Ayat al-Kursi itself 3x a day
3. Wear the tawiz of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al-Fa’iz ad-Daghestani (q)

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.