Prayer Request: please suggest me to pray any ayath to get work visa soon

Assalam va alaikum,
Since February 2011 I am jobless. I was lost the previous job in abroad because some mistakes of mine as well as hatred from colleagues. I was returned back to India from Qatar, Middle East. After long effort, via agencies I got promise to getting work visa for Oman. But Agents are postponing the dates to getting Visa from related company of them. Please bless me and suggest me recite any Ayath for to get Visa soon as possible without any problems. I expect reply back for dua as well as suggestion.
kind regards

Inshaa-Allah, you may follow Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani’s advice here.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.