Prayer Request: Prayer for my daughter good proposal and good marriage and for business difficulties

Request:

Prayer for my daughter good proposal and good marriage give some wazifa for her good proposal and successful marriage and prayer for business for difficulties wazifa for and for good health and istakhara for me why I have these problems? Dua for my husband [private] and for my son and two daughter my name is [private]. My mom name [private] and my husband name is [private] and his mom name [private] my daughter name [private] istakhara for her to what’s the problem for her getting marriage plz.

Response:

wa `alaykum salam

In-sha-Allah Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani is praying for you.

You are not alone in having problems: through them, Allah is calling you to depend on Him more, serve Him more and obey Him more.

As Mawlana Shaykh Hisham has said often, “Be persistent in your du`a and don’t stop. Allah likes those who ‘bug’ Him (ilha f i’d-du`a) and Allah will respond.”

Recite Hasbunallah wa ni`ama ‘l-wakeel 100x daily for resolution of all your issues.

Taher Siddiqui

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.