Prayer Request: Prayer for remove my bad luck, frustration and hopelessness

Request:

Salam, I’m very much desperate and disturbed, become so much hopeless. I have recited so many wazaif, surah but all in vain. I have a huge darkness of bad luck around me.. my supplications has not been accepted by Allah, I took so nafili fast.. offered 10,10 rakaat of salatul hajah.. none of hajah had fulfilled.. I do not have a job, no proposals, I have been weeping whole night, n keep sleeping till afternoon.. have bad dreams, feel someone calling my name.. today I took a fast of 16 syed’s, I took bath in fajr offered salat, but when I got up in afternoon, I needed to take bath again, I gave fatiha on aqeets but there are so cats in my home, n cat eat my sweets, which saw afr fatiha..

Response:

Please refer to Shaykh Gibril’s advice in the Post “Emotional turmoil and depression.

See also the Post “Dua not accepted“.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.