Prayer Request: Prayer needed for my marriage

Request:

Aslam Alikum, my prayer request is I need dua for my marriage to the proposal that came. Somebody told us that somebody did black magic on me so that I will not get married or the happiness will not come in my life kindly dua for me that my parents will accept this proposal which came for me and this black magic will be removed from me. I am suffering from this black magic from last five years. help me make a dua for me. I will be grateful to you. my name is [private]. Aslam Alikum.

Response:

This is the general prescription for black magic:

1. Recite the Du`a of Ayat al-Kursi once a day
2. Recite Ayat al-Kursi itself 3x a day
3. Wear the tawiz of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al-Fa’iz ad-Daghestani (q)

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.