Prayer Request: Protection against musibah of fitnah and false arrest

Request:

Assallammualaikum
Came to collect refund but they shouted, pushed us out, called the police. told lies that my husband hurt her knee. He did not touch anybody but hold door so I can get in to wait. He was arrested, shocked I cried on my knees and I too was arrested. The police hate us and refuse to believe us. They bully us with lies, create false reasons to arrest. We loss money for legal fees, etc Our court date this Wednesday. Although we are innocent, we are so afraid for their lies.

We pray Tahajud and dua, seek ALLAH SWT’s help. Please dua for us. InshaAllah for the judge to understand that we are victims and to dismiss the case. InshaAllah, ALLAH SWT erase this musibah for us. Ya RAABB, Ya RAHMAN, help me.
O sisters/brothers of Islam make dua for me.
Jazakkallahu khair

Response:

InshaaAllah you may follow Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani’s guidance here.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.