That is for my life and my family
that is for my life and my family

sir, please help me I need advice , i have thoughts of suicide bcuz of i can’t sleep well , i want to cry but i can’t cry, i am studying btech civil but now i don’t have interest in study but i want to study and i have pain in my head which raises day by day, please help me no body understand me and my parents have more trust on me i think suicide is my last relief, also pray but i don’t get any response please help me .. Thank u.

Please see Shaykh Gibril’s answer in this post and follow his advice.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.